UltraFast Laser Cleaning Machines Built for Australian Conditions
New Hi-Performance Water Cooled Laser Cleaners and Paint Corrosion Descalers to meet applications in special Mining and Industrial laser cleaning for Australian tough hot climates.
Applications such as heavy rust, thick paint stripping, deep oxide layer cleaning, Laser cleaning stainless steel is also of great benefits to remove weld heat stains and rust removal, automotive restoration, and more.
The new generation will outperform the current generation of Super Hi-performance Laser Cleaners now available by 20-25% extra power and with full integration of water chiller compressors and long operational capability for Australian environments.
The use of our metal surface laser cleaning descaler is an advanced non-contact cleaning technology. Our new Laser Cleaners are rust and paint removers are equipped with customised turbo-powered German IPG, Pulsed Laser engines now producing 20-25% more power than competitors equivalent wattage.
Application: This laser-descaling machine is widely used in the mould cleaning industry, automobile manufacturing and restoration, ship maintenance, aircraft restoration, organic pollution treatment, rubber moulds, petrochemical, and other industries.
Scope of application: The new UltraFast Technology laser cleaning and descaling machines can quickly remove paint and heavy coatings on stainless steel or dissimilar metal or any hard surface, rust, and various pollution oxides, grease, resin, glue, dust, stains, residues, on rough metal surfaces. The laser cleaning is often used in the food industry for cleaning stainless steel tanks and pipes also removes cooking oil stains. NDT post-weld oxides and treats residues before soldering and slag cleaning. Mould cleaning such as rubber moulds, electronic and food stainless steel Vats, and moulds. After production and processing, the aged stains of precision parts can be removed. This laser remover series are so hi-powered to efficiently clean nuclear rotor components and maintenance.
1. The Lasers specifications are custom built to meet the needs of our Australian and New Zealand rough and tough hot dusty climates of our Northern and Western mining states and other industrial sites.
2. Our Handheld Laser Rust Remover is suitable for a variety of materials; the industrial laser rust remover can be widely and flexibly used in many industries.
3. Equipped with a hand-held cleaning head, the industrial laser rust remover is easy to control and can be used for extended periods of operation.
4. The Hi-Performance Laser Descaler can work safely with great stability even in a very harsh working environment.
5. No media use, our industrial laser rust remover adopts integrated design and customised for any power needs from SP 240/110V or 3 Phase power.
6. Use of our Handheld Laser Rust Remover to select the exact position for tight and sensitive cleaning.