Hi-Performance Lasers New Generation Technology
LaserKing Pty Ltd will introduce in 2020 our New Hi-Performance and New Generation Laser Cleaners and Descalers to meet applications such as heavy rust, thick paint stripping, deep oxide layer cleaning, aircraft, automotive restoration and more.
The new generation will outperform the current generation of Super Hi performance Laser Cleaners now available by 20-25% extra power and with full integration of water chilled compressors and long operational capability for Australian environments.
The use of our metal surface laser cleaning descaler is an advanced non-contact cleaning technology. Our new Laser Cleaners are rust and paint removers are equipped with customised turbo powered German IPG, Pulsed Laser engines now producing 20-25% more power than competitors equivalent wattage.
Application: This laser-descaling machine is widely used in the mold cleaning industry, automobile manufacturing and restoration, ship maintenance, aircraft restoration, organic pollution treatment, rubber molds, petrochemical and other industries.
Scope of application: The new Technology laser cleaning and descaling machines can quickly remove paint and heavy coatings on metal or any hard surface, rust, and various pollution oxides, grease, resin, glue, dust, stains, residues, on rough metal surfaces. The laser cleaning descaler also removes motor and cooking oil stains, NDT post-weld oxides and treats residues before soldering and slag cleaning. Mold cleaning such as rubber molds, electronic and food stainless steel Vats and molds. After production and processing, the aged stains of precision parts can be removed. This laser remover series are so hi-powered to efficiently clean nuclear rotor components and maintenance.
1. We offer from 5 or 50 meters Fiber-optic cables to meet the different needs of this laser metal rust remover.
2. Our Handheld Laser Rust Remover is suitable for a variety of materials; the industrial laser rust remover can be widely and flexibly used in many industries.
3. Equipped with a hand-held cleaning head, the industrial laser rust remover is easy to control and can be used for extended periods of operation.
4. The Hi-Performance Laser Descaler can work safely with great stability even in a very harsh working environment.
5. No media use, our industrial laser rust remover adopts integrated design and customised for any power needs from SP 240/110V or 3 Phase power.
6. Use of our Handheld Laser Rust Remover to select the exact position for tight and sensitive cleaning.